If you are reading this you are a someone who is interested in protecting yourself and your family members. I’ll get right to the point, I am sick of the tremendous amount of free junk you find on the internet in regards to guns, shooting, combatives, and pretty much every other subject. We in a world where we are inundated with free information. Unfortunately, much of that information is junk. If you find yourself drowning in information yet desperately wanting the answers you are not alone. The American Warrior Society is the answer to that problem. While it is in the beginnings of it’s development, here are the things I want you to know about it:
- The Society is a culture of like minded individuals who are interested and united with a common goal- Their self protection.
- The Society offers a source of information in video and written (downloadable ) that is high quality, useable information that is from trusted source, and untainted by advertisers.
- The Society limits its membership to honest, morally sound individuals who believe in the common goal.
- The Society members have access to a site of critical and actionable information will be devoid of advertisements, marketing gimmicks and internet trolls.
- The information is valid, objective information that you can use to meet the common goal.
Click here to try out the American Warrior Society FREE for 14-Days!
Until Then – Train Hard!
10 thoughts on “American Warrior Society”
sounds like a great idea. I was also unsure of whether monthly or yearly cost and if monthly the ranges varied greatly per year. I know I would be more likely to subscribe to something on the less expensive end and if more expensive, would want an extended period for a money back guarantee. I say this after having purchased several subscriptions only to find out that they started out ok but declined over time after money back option not available; the most informative paid subscription I have right now if also the least expensive per year, I am guessing more people are willing to subscribe if less per year and as a result must still be able to make money for quality videos..
On track Jorge- The project operation manager is working though some business planning steps, but hopefully we expect a early 2015 launch.
How is this project coming along?
This has been long needed!
Mike do you have my email address still? I’d like to put you in contact with a couple people that I think would be invaluable resources for your endeavor.
Looking forward to this up and running.
Cool. Im in.
On the last question I was unclear if you were asking for an annual or monthly amount. I think your idea has merit and I hope you follow up on it.
Love the idea Mike, I’d definitley be interested if you can hit it in the 29.95-39.95 per year range.