If you are landing on this page from Paypal you either registered for a class or bought a product! Thank you so much for your business!
- You payment has been made and that the transaction has been completed.
- Payment transaction details will be emailed to you, the buyer as well as registration guidelines and additional links.
- Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com to view details of this transaction!
See you in class or on the range!
Student requirements: Students who register for a Shooting-Performance class are affirming (by registering) that they are:
• Legally authorized to own and operate a firearm.
• Of sound mind, and free from mental illness or physical conditions that would prevent the safe operation of a handgun.
• Affirming that they recognize and accept the inherent risks of firearm training.
• Affirming that they intent to use the skills taught by shooting-performance in a legal, ethical, and honorable manner at all times.
Class cancellation: While it is extremely rare, a class may be cancelled by shooting-
performance if minimum student registrations are not received. We recommend that you ensure that the class enrollment is good before making expensive travel arrangements.
• Full tuition will be refunded in any case where shooting-performance must cancel a class and if the class cannot be rescheduled.
• Students may choose between a training credit (for any s-p class) or refund.
Class refunds: Students may cancel their registration and receive a full refund (minus fees) if done a minimum of 30 days prior to class start, by contacting Mike Seeklander within the following guidelines:
• If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days from the class start, student will still receive a full refund minus the processing fee the registration system is charged for a credit card transaction (about 4%).
• If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days from the class start, student will still receive a full refund if they find a student to take their class seat (**replacement student must make payment on the class before refund will be issued).
• In a cancellation inside of 30 days, students may receive a class credit (to any S-P program) if they experience a true emergency that prevents them from attending class (family death, exigent circumstances). A refund may be issued on a case-by-case basis.
• Students who fail to notify s-p within the required timeframe and who do not attend class will not receive a refund of tuition.
Questions about any of these rules can be directed to the program manager at: email@example.com